Copyright © 2013-2014 Japanese otaku news All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Home » , » 『Strike the Blood』 Episode 14

『Strike the Blood』 Episode 14
























Impressions of everyone

It is glorious that the Yuri be spreading! XD I'm absolutely sure that Yuuma will join the harem by the end of this arc. But I'm extremely curious as to where our lifeless legal loli sensei could be. We saw in the op this time that she was sitting in a chair as her hands fell down. Okay, looking back, now I'm REALLY concerned. 0_0

You know, I'd think they'd be a little bit more upset that some random woman just came out of nowhere and bodyjacked the Fourth Progenitor.
I mean, it's not like he's one of the most powerful beings in the world or anything.
 
"Somebody stole my immortal body that can possibly summon 12 powerful spirits after she kissed me"
"You kissed her?!?!"
"The obvious solution to this problem is that you buy us cake first to make up for you seeing us change while trying to warn us."
 
That's been something that irritated me from the beginning.
"It's very important that nobody knows that you're the fourth progenitor". So every conversation they have in public, they're practically shouting out how he's the fourth progenitor, blah blah blah...
 
Hah. At this point everyone important knows who he. Worst guarded secret ever!
 
New OP and ED aren't as good imo, and of course one of the doorways they have to run through leads to a room that happens to contain a bunch of girls in different states of undress. At least we got to learn a little more about Yuuma and Kojou, as well as Headphones-kun's relationship with the AI. Hope they expand a bit more about him, still have very little idea about who he really is.
Love Astarte's eye twinkle though.
 
I do like the old OP better than this new one, but the new ED isn't all too bad. I like it's simplistic style and it kind of has an old fashioned feel to it. The first ED song was probably better but I can't say I'm disappointed with this one.
Then again, anything focusing on Himeragi is what I'm all about.
The episode was decent, but nothing really happened in it, it felt like they could have compressed this episode into a 5-10 minute segment without losing much.
 
I kinda like the new OP. The old one wasn't bad, but this one kinda reminds me of the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun OP (I think it was the first one).
Edit: Might have been one of the Toaru Majustu no Index OPs. I can't remember.
 
Definitely Railgun, that's what I though as well. I liked the new OP song as well but the visuals on the first one I preferred.
 
Is this what you were thinking of? If so you were right. I actually thought the new OP was fripSide at first.
 
Yup! That's exactly what I was thinking of! Thanks!
 
Himeragi's jealousy is getting kinda annoying now, like index.
 
I agree. It was cute the first few episodes, but I feel it's starting to get overplayed a bit.
 
She's his observer after all
 
judging from the new intro, the harem will stop growing after this arc. thank god
 
La Folia is saving animu on a level comparable to Kill la Kill. Girl of this and the last season, no contest.
 
I really don't like the new OP, visuals are quite boring compared to the first. And as always, La Folia was amazing.
 
She's nobility. She has to keep up appearances.
Wrinkled clothing could undermine her authority and cause civil unrest and spark an uprising... maybe...
 
 I think it should have been Astarte wearing the nun habit.
 
So, on top of the OP MC with an ever expanding harem, futuristic city with magic, clingy jealous female lead, tsunderes left right and centre, YUKA IGUCHI herself (there's also Kanae Itou as well), a loli sensei, a skilled crime solving hacker (without flowers though) artificial angels, constant attacks by crazy magic terrorists and there are now even outright numbered Grimories getting used? How much more like Index could this get?!
Well at least now we know why it was a good idea to lock the grimoires in Index's head, and that Deep Blood really does confirm the existence of vampires... these 2 series might as well just be in the same universe at this point.
 
All it needs now is a guy that can neutralize magic with his right arm... :)
 
There have been many moments when one of the girls blocked an attack and I felt it was missing a certain sound... 
 
I haven't started watching this show, it's been in my backlog for a while....is it any good?
 
It is a pretty entertaining harem series. Everything is pretty predictable but it is still absolutely fun to watch.
 
Definitely one of those "Turn your brain off, eat some popcorn" shows.
I love it. 

I don't know what to think about this anime. it is not bad but it can be much better.

          ,-、               ,.-、
        ./:::::\            /::::::ヽ
       /::::::::::::;ゝ--─--- 、._/::::::::::::::|
       /,.-‐''"´          \:::::::::::|
     /                 ヽ、::::|
    /                    ヽ|
     l                          l
    .|    ●                 |    Too many pants
     l  , , ,           ●      l
    ` 、      (_人__丿    、、、   / 
      `ー 、__               /
         /`'''ー‐‐──‐‐‐┬'''""´
 
Share this article :

0 comment:

Post a Comment

sponsored link

Japanese otaku news

QR code

QR

RM

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Japanese otaku news - All Rights Reserved