Copyright © 2013-2014 Japanese otaku news All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Home » , » 『No-Rin』 Episode 2

『No-Rin』 Episode 2










































Impressions of everyone

Sakurasou, Agricultural Edition.

It feels a lot like the same show with the character archetypes I think its the reason I am enjoying the show so much.  


keikaku doori! lol
this show is so weird

Never before have I seen a more dramatic discussion about panties. http://i.imgur.com/ARvcn3Q.jpg
Don't get me wrong I still find the combination of MC's stupidity and Ringo's cold attitude to be a funny one but that still doesn't detract from the fact that we were treated to soap opera like episode about female undergarments. http://i.imgur.com/3lM2EP6.png
I liked the first episode and this episode was interesting but it left a lot of unanswered questions. Why is Ringo so reserved? Was the King's Game a dream or did Ringo really tell Kousaku to call her by her given name? DOES RINGO EVER LEARN HOW TO USE THE WASHING MACHINE!?!? This episode opened a lot of questions and just dropped them for lowbrow panty humor.
Next week is week 3 and I really need an answer to one of those questions if we are going any further.
you're probably taking this series too seriously. I am also guessing it did happen
That was so stupidly amusing. I think I may enjoy this show. I'm kind of hoping the idol will break MC's desire to have her obsess over him in a creepy this isn't fun anymore way.  

Gotta say that this was a glorious episode. We are given a taste of the romantic interest between the idol and Kousaku that is delicious. And a discussion on panties that will bring any man to tears. I absolutely love this series and this episode really felt just great. I look forward to more competition between the idol and childhood friend (I do feel bad for her though cause she too is adorable.) Why can't more anime have Harem Endings where all the heroines are happy in the end. :-P
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart." -Kousaku Hata .... Might just end up being one of my favorite anime quotes of all time. But I think we all agree that there are a pair of panties in all our hearts <3
So it looks like 'Ringo' already has a crush on our MC? Did she somehow track him down from his vegetables and come to live with him or something? Also Minori trying to help Kousaku during the King Game despite having a crush on him~
The Death Note reference had me in stitches.
I don't know why but I laughed so hard at that
TIL panties in my heart
Well that was some plot twist.
The show is pretty weird, but it's also fun. Also, the comic style scene reminds of FLCL.
After watching this episode, I got a whole new perspective on those lady undergarments... XD
I'm guessing that Ringo was clueless about the washing machine because she's used to having things like laundry done for her, being an idol and whatnot. Like another user said, that could potentially take this show in a Sakurasou-esque direction, which I expect to be used for more cheap laughs.
I think this episode was a little better than the first one. Still felt a bit too juvenile but I'm not expecting high brow humor from a show like this anyway. The pantsu discussion was at least sorta chuckle-worthy. Hopefully next week we'll learn a bit more about why Ringo transferred to the school and changed her identity instead of talking about girls' underwear for half of an episode, though.
Also, side note - how does boobgirl's braid work? It looks like it goes from one side of her head to the other like a loop of hair encircling her head. There's a part that comes down as well but it doesn't look connected to the rest. IT'S BOTHERING ME.
Well that foot play was unexpected.
Well... I think this episode just convinced me to watch the whole thing.
I'm sure I missed some references... But I got the most obvious at least. AND, I found the episode legitimately funny.
I really like the MC's reaction to the others' bullshits and it reminds me a lot of Seitokai Yakuindomo's MC which is not a bad thing at all!
Anyway, yes, good mindless fun. I hope it'll stay like this throughout the episodes.
Damn that was hilarious. I really like how this show handles itself. Decent animation, over-reactive characters and it brings out all the laughs. May not be AOTS for me, but it's one of the more fun ones to watch so far this season!
The "King" game made me chuckle, however cliche it was.  

The serious discussion about pantsu had me in stiches.
And then you have Ringo calling them all idiots; that had me in tears, gasping for breath.
Such a great series.
          ,-、               ,.-、
        ./:::::\            /::::::ヽ
       /::::::::::::;ゝ--─--- 、._/::::::::::::::|
       /,.-‐''"´          \:::::::::::|
     /                 ヽ、::::|
    /                    ヽ|
     l                          l
    .|    ●                 |    This anime also pants
     l  , , ,           ●      l
    ` 、      (_人__丿    、、、   / 
      `ー 、__               /
         /`'''ー‐‐──‐‐‐┬'''""´
Share this article :

0 comment:

Post a Comment

sponsored link

Japanese otaku news

QR code

QR

RM

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Japanese otaku news - All Rights Reserved