Copyright © 2013-2014 Japanese otaku news All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Home » , » 『Seitokai Yakuindomo*』 Episode 2

『Seitokai Yakuindomo*』 Episode 2














































Impressions of everyone

Tsuda and the squid's skit made me laugh so hard

Yeah, I was already disappointed that we wouldn't get to see it this week since the episode was nearly finished but I yelled "yes!" out loud when the title of it appeared at the end.
That the others will catch him in that situation is embarrassing but not all that bad, however Hata is pretty much the worst possible person to have seen him like that. I wonder how he's going to stop her from publicising that.


You know what I like about this show? It's a guy going to a school that has only been recently made co-ed, is on a student council as the only guy, and it's not a harem. Not that I have anything against harems, but it's a comedy show that is pulling different punches from your standard rom/coms and that's pretty rad.
The sex toy with flowers in it just sitting nonchalantly in the middle of the room like it's normal had me rolling.
There are a small number of grammatical errors/typos though so I wonder if it was fully ready to ship on Crunchyroll.
 
"You want my right hand? You're gonna betray your right hand?" Shino <3
 
The new opening is fantastic.  

Wow, was Uomi always this dirty?! I remember her being pure compared to Shino in the first season but HOLY SHIT this episode.
 
This show is funny as always watched the whole episode with a smile on my face. Love Shino and Aria's sexual remarks.
 
So glad that they are continuing the Squid Joke from the OVA's
 
I love how Hagimura starts whining like a little child when she asks Tsuda to put her down and let her walk.
 
oh god the squid gag is just growing and getting worse for tsuda
 
I can't get enough of the sound fx in this show.



         ,-、               ,.-、
        ./:::::\            /::::::ヽ
       /::::::::::::;ゝ--─--- 、._/::::::::::::::|
       /,.-‐''"´          \:::::::::::|
     /                 ヽ、::::|
    /                    ヽ|
     l                          l
    .|    ●                 |    It was terrible today.(In a good way)
     l  , , ,           ●      l
    ` 、      (_人__丿    、、、   / 
      `ー 、__               /
         /`'''ー‐‐──‐‐‐┬'''""´
Share this article :

0 comment:

Post a Comment

sponsored link

Japanese otaku news

QR code

QR

RM

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Japanese otaku news - All Rights Reserved