Copyright © 2013-2014 Japanese otaku news All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Home » , » New anime of winter 『Sekai Seifuku - Bouryaku no Zvezda』 Episode 1

New anime of winter 『Sekai Seifuku - Bouryaku no Zvezda』 Episode 1




































Impressions

Without a doubt, this is the Citizen Kane of anime this season.
"Lincoln had potential. However his weakness was he couldn't handle bullets." You cant argue with that

"If you enjoy bossing people around so much, why don't you go conquer the world?" I'm hoping this is legit foreshadowing.
Jimon Asuta's VA is definitely Shinichi from Outbreak Company, right? When he first met Hoshimiya Kate, I couldn't help but think, "Holy cow! A little girl!"
And thus, a certain lovable band of bokes gained a tsukkomi.
 
So is there any hope of "dva" becoming more than canonfoder?
 
Alright. It’s all up to you, Sekai Seifuku. Space Dandy is too silly, Chuunibyou’s just Chuunibyou, and Hoozuki turned out to be like Lucky Star except somehow even more dull. If any show is going to end up this season’s dark horse candidate, it’s gonna have to be you. Don’t let me down!
 
Okay, yeah, that was easily the best premier of the season. I’m not sure if I’ll actually be covering it, since I’m pretty determined to keep my number of weeklies low so I can actually write more essays, but goddamn if I didn’t have a great time watching that. My fears have been vanquished - winter season has been successfully Conquered. Great work, anime
 
I-I feel like I'm watching a stupider yet funnier version of Gatchaman Crowds...
Thats totally Serara's VA!
Anyone know if this is 2-cour? i couldnt find an episode count

Really fun premise topped with A-1's awesome character design. Winter 2014 is so freaking good!


         ,-、               ,.-、
        ./:::::\            /::::::ヽ
       /::::::::::::;ゝ--─--- 、._/::::::::::::::|
       /,.-‐''"´          \:::::::::::|
     /                 ヽ、::::|
    /                    ヽ|
     l                          l
    .|    ●                 |    Original Anime 's good
     l  , , ,           ●      l
    ` 、      (_人__丿    、、、   / 
      `ー 、__               /
         /`'''ー‐‐──‐‐‐┬'''""´
Share this article :

0 comment:

Post a Comment

sponsored link

Japanese otaku news

QR code

QR

RM

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Japanese otaku news - All Rights Reserved