Copyright © 2013-2014 Japanese otaku news All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Home » , » 『Ani Soni』 Episode 2

『Ani Soni』 Episode 2



















































Impressions of everyone

ps fuck yeah medal challenge, my photo kano medal is looking lonely.
EDIT COS IM HOME FROM WORK AND CAN ACTUALLY WATCH. The montage music was okay i guess.
how does she hear him through the headphones when shes on the phone? WAIT DOES SHE HAVE SUPER HEARING?! AND SHE COVERS HER EARS SO SHE DOESNT GO INSANE FROM ALL THE NOISE?! HAVE I JUST SOLVED SUPER SONICO!!?

PETITION OVERRULED
...IN FAVOR OF IMMEDIATE ACCEPTANCE! EFFECTIVE NEXT WEEK.
 
But then the thread won't be red and I won't see it!
 
Good point. I'll put it at the end or something~!
 
Hey so I watched the first episode like you recommended.
There was no adventure-drama-pizza.
Go fuck yourself, retro.
Edit: After having watched the episode, all I can say is that that brown-haired chick must use a fuck-ton of hairgel to perfectly coif he ridiculous hair with those antennae...although, I dunno why I'm surprised considering the other shit I've seen.
 
Nah man, stick around! It's like Madoka -- you gotta wait for the plot to kick in after the 3rd episode. They're world-building! World-building!
 
Who the fuck names a diner "COFFEE & TEA PLEASE" and puts "PLEASE" everywhere? http://i.imgur.com/Jfieabg.jpg 
 
It is a plea for help from some underpaid animator.
 
Please help! I'm trapped in an animation studio!
 
It is the plea of that one person on the production team who actually wanted to make a good anime but was overruled by his colleagues and superiors who are still deluded into thinking that everyone will be like an anime if you fill it with fanservice.  

I'll watch a bit later. Already masturbated once this morning.
 
ITT: incomprehensible amount of circlejerk
 
!sup? ¯\_(・へ・)_/¯  

Amen.
You the man.

I'll take this challenge as long as the winners are mentioned by name at the end. I need publicity, dammit. I'm going places.  

You'll recieve that in the form of a horrendously large JPEG containing the medal with your username on it, in the final episode thread!

I wouldn't have it any other way. You can count me as part of the crew, cap'n. 




         ,-、               ,.-、
        ./:::::\            /::::::ヽ
       /::::::::::::;ゝ--─--- 、._/::::::::::::::|
       /,.-‐''"´          \:::::::::::|
     /                 ヽ、::::|
    /                    ヽ|
     l                          l
    .|    ●                 |    Apollo chocolate Sonico-chan
     l  , , ,           ●      l
    ` 、      (_人__丿    、、、   / 
      `ー 、__               /
         /`'''ー‐‐──‐‐‐┬'''""´
Share this article :

0 comment:

Post a Comment

sponsored link

Japanese otaku news

QR code

QR

RM

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. Japanese otaku news - All Rights Reserved